PropertyDIGITAL Imaging Group provides a specialised Real Estate Aerial Photography service for Perth via our aerial media partner – Precision FOCUS with the highest quality images and amazing value for money at $250 inc GST.
See Below for features…
We were the first company in WA to utilise UAV Drones in the Real Estate industry back in 2008. Things have changed dramatically since then.
We understand what is required to showcase your property and we know the importance of delivering your images promptly and without mistakes.
We do our best to ensure images are ready in time for the property listing. Aerial Photography is a great way to show proximity to schools, shops, parks and waterfront.
Our new EYE-VUE cine lens is very popular – making backgrounds that we shoot with this optical combination – compress down to bring the background right up – unlike our competitors who shoot on drones with fixed lenses making them less defined in the background.. See more about EYE-VUE here
Our images are some of the best in Perth and we provide a no risk guarantee. This means in the unlikely event you are not completely satisfied we will re shoot the property for you at no additional cost.
OUR REAL ESTATE AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 8 x Perspective aerial real estate photos to cover every angle
- 3 x Low frontal photos **
- 1 x Oblique photo
- 1 x Top down photo
- If we see a great angle we’ll capture it for you at no extra charge. For example a higher image to show the river better in the distance, an extra low image over the water to showcase a beach front property or a 2nd story view assessment *
- 2 x Area overlay on images you choose, these can include pointers to show areas of interest
- 1 x Full dimension overlay
- Full high resolution images edited, cropped, color graded and looking fantastic
- Copy of the images in lower resolution ready to upload to your website with your company watermark (Please provide your logo image in high resolution PNG format)
- NO STRESS GUARANTEE – If you don’t like the images we’ll re shoot at no extra cost
- Our aerial partners are ReOC holders and 100% CASA certified with $20 million liability cover
* If you require a view assessment please let us know at the time of booking.
** In some rare situations there may be a safety issue with capturing a specific angle. For example, a tree in the way will prevent us from getting low images at times.
CALL: 0424 372 994
REAL ESTATE AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY EXAMPLES
Below is an example of a property we shot in Two Rocks showing all the angles you can expect in our Standard real estate package including overlays. Please note overlays can be customised to your needs using different colors etc to match your corporate brand.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS FOR OUR REAL ESTATE AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES
PropertyDIGITAL provide additional services to further enhance your listings. Please call us on 0424 372 994 or email@example.com to discuss costing.
- Photoshop studio editing to remove unpleasant things from your images such as a big nasty skip bin
- Multi level view assessments anywhere from ground to 120 meters
- Shooting at sunset for that beautiful warm glow
- Full motion graphics for overlays on properties and pointers for locations – text just doesn’t cut it anymore..
- Fully edited real estate aerial videos
- Interactive 3D Panoramas
- Construction progress shoots
- Area profile shots
Not convinced? Real estate ground photography has adopted low light photography and stunning images from high quality DSLR cameras because they sell properties.
You wouldn’t hire a photographer to take photos with a mobile phone on the cheap, would you?
Most sub 2kg drone operators use the drone equivalent of a mobile phone camera. We use large DSLR grade cameras in the air to capture something unique. If you are selling your property and are trying to set your self apart from a growing crowd.
Aerial HD Video
Marcel and Andrew from Precision FOCUS are fully CASA certified and insured to provide aerial photography services in Perth Western Australia. Aerial drone photography sits in between ground photography and photography from a full sized aircraft to give a unique viewpoint from medium altitudes between 1 meter and 120 meters. At these altitudes drone photography has the advantage of being more precise, less intrusive, less expensive and safer than using a full sized aircraft. Because drone images are closer to the ground they are more detailed and more to the point than what a full sized aircraft can capture. The trade off is that we can not fly as high as a full sized aircraft. We provide a range of aerial photography services to suit most clients.
YOU GET THE “A TEAM” EVERY TIME, GUARANTEED!
Precision FOCUS is small team of invested members so you get the same consistent high level of service every time. The person that records and processes your media today will be the same person that you deal with for your next job. We will never send a new inexperienced person out on a job so you get the “A Team” every time. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the images you receive we will happily re shoot them at no additional charge.
AERIAL INTERACTIVE 360 PANORAMAS
Precision FOCUS specialises in creating seamless aerial interactive 360 panorama. They allow a viewer to interact with an image and look around with complete freedom 360 degrees left to right and 180 degrees up and down. The viewer can zoom in on specific bits of the image and explore an area in a unique way.
HOW DOES AN AERIAL INTERACTIVE 360 PANORAMA WORK?
We capture approximately 35 separate aerial images and process them into a seamless panorama image. The final processed image renders to an impressive 250 megapixels. At this resolution the viewer can zoom in on points of interest and see them in great detail. Below is an example we shot next to the new Perth Stadium. A viewer can click and drag to move around the panorama and scroll the mouse to zoom in on places of interest.
HOW CAN YOU BUSINESS BENEFIT FROM AN AERIAL INTERACTIVE 360 PANORAMA?
PropertyDIGITAL and Precision FOCUS produce aerial interactive 360 panoramas for a wide range of clients. They are perfect for real estate and property developers to showcase new sub divisions, tourist attractions to give an overview of an attraction, creating view assessments at multiple levels for a proposed building and showing progress of construction projects. They give a unique and engaging experience that never fails to impress the end viewer. PropertyDIGITAL will provide the stitched 360 panorama image in full resolution and publish it to the web. This makes it easy for you to link to it or embed the interactive 360 panorama your website. Marcel will include 12 months hosting for the image as part of the purchase. Marcel will provide a down scaled version that will upload to Facebook in a fully interactive form right on the time line.
Costing starts at $360 for the first scene. This includes….
- Onsite visit to capture images
- Processing and stitching images
- Uploading and 12 months hosting
- Digital copy of the full resolution stitched image
- Digital copy of individual images
- Digital copy of Facebook ready image
Savings are available for multiple scenes at the same location. Please contact us for a quote at the bottom of this page or call 0400 357 035.
INTERACTIVE 360 TOURS
Multiple aerial interactive 360 panoramas can be linked by a hot link inside the image. This enables a viewer to click a hot link and “fly” to a new location. Hot linking panoramas works well for covering large projects, projects in different locations or multiple height view assessments.